LOCATION: Chester County (PA)
Join a thriving and growing regional integrated hospital system in Southeastern Pennsylvania with a rich history of providing high-quality, cost effective comprehensive acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, behavioral health, and occupational services, with a strong commitment to advancing health and transforming lives in the surrounding communities. Offering leading-edge compassionate health care and wellness services with a comprehensive physician network, this not-for-profit health system employs over 11,000 caring and highly trained team members throughout their six hospitals, including a Level 1 Trauma Center accredited hospital, Magnet® designation, HIMSS Stage 7, and many other accolades.
Here’s a great opportunity to be a valued member of a collaborative team committed to patient safety and patient satisfaction and work in one of their acute care hospitals! Located in Chester County, this acute care hospital is seeking a Certified Surgical Tech First Assist (CSTFA) with experience and competency in General, OBGYN, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology to join their team. The CSTFA will have the following essential functions:
- Assists surgical team during operative procedures by arranging and inventorying sterile set-up for operations and passing items to doctors and nurses as needed
- Assists in preparing and moving patients and in cleaning the operating theater
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Works under general supervision
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
- Reports to a supervisor or manager
- Graduate of an accredited School of Surgical Technologists
- Current ORT certification
- Certification as Surgical First Assistant required
- Current BLS certification
- More than two (2+) years of experience in General, OBGYN, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.