LOCATION: Marion County (KS)
Shift: 20-35 Hours (Part or Full Time Available)
Schedule: 2nd Shift or Later (3 Days a Week) Call: 2-4 Nights a Week plus every 5th Weekday; 5pm-8am
- New grads accepted!
- X-Ray Experience required
- Associates degree in Radiologic Technology from an AMA-approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
- Maintains licensure requirements with the state of Kansas
- Maintains annual CPR certification
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology and medical terminology
- Working knowledge of computer programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions
- Experience with GE XRAY and CT equipment preferred but not required
- Will also be utilizing Dexa, C-Arm, and Portables
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.