LOCATION: Berks County (PA)
Come and be a part of a nationally recognized flagship institution and Level 1 Trauma Center Magnet designated 750+ bed tertiary independent medical center facility, with 20 bed inpatient pediatric unit, a level III NICU, and a future site of a University College of Medicine branch campus. Join a team that is committed to delivering the region’s highest quality care to the people of Berks and adjoining counties with its many specialties, a dedicated rehabilitation hospital and affiliated medical offices, leading-edge technology, and experienced medical professionals.
This position requires an understanding of cross-sectional anatomy, pathology and medical terminology. The technologist is expected to perform all aspects of MRI imaging according to established protocols, safety research, and workflow processes. The individual will require a high degree of accuracy in positioning, contrast administration, along with knowledge in patient safety, and MRI safety. An MR technologist will assist the radiologist in the completion of MR examinations ranging from routine exams to advanced exams. The position requires the technologist to act as a primary liaison between patients, radiologists and other healthcare members. Professional and ethical judgment, along with critical thinking will be necessary in the performance of duties.
- Graduate of a J.R.C.E.R.T. accredited program of Radiologic Technology
- ARRT Radiology registry required
- Magnetic Resonance ARRT Radiology Registry recommended
- At least one (1) year of MRI experience preferred
- Must be a local resident available to work per diem hours – minimum of sixteen (16) hours per pay period, when hours are provided/available. If weekend hours are offered, the 8 of the hours must be worked in a month
- All mandatory assignments are completed by the due date
- Participate in on-call hours
- Able to attend in person or by phone at least two (2) MRI Team meetings held each year to maintain an understanding of all policies, procedures, and protocols
Pay is based on experience within the range and then will get a 15% premium. Eligible for shift differential (10%) and 1.75 per hour weekend differential.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.