LOCATION: Valley County (ID)
Great opportunity to join the state’s largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Be a part of a team of health care providers dedicated to delivering skilled, compassionate care every day, and work to continue this same tradition of excellence.
As an experienced CT Technologist, this position’s responsibilities include:
- Collect key information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis.
- Educate patient, family or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure, including informed consent as well as pre-and post-procedure instructions.
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Assist provider during interventional and invasive procedures.
- Administer oral and IV contrast prior to procedures.
- Assist in training of CT Tech 1’s and CT students.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all supplies as required. Perform daily equipment inspections. Participate in call rotation as needed.
- May be responsible for American College of Radiology (ACR) CT testing/accreditation requirements, site specific.
- Performs the most advanced tasks with little to no supervision.
- Practice guidelines specific to ALARA policy (As Low As Reasonably Achievable).
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have 1+ to 2 years of experience
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) certification required
- Computed Tomographic (CT) certification required
- AHA BLS Provider certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.