LOCATION: Lee County (IA)
Great opportunity to join a contract rehab and pharmacy provider serving senior care residents and facilities nationwide and is part of a network operating 26 senior care campuses in Oregon and California with over 4,000 employees – united together with one purpose – to be champions of every journey!
Enjoy a supportive team environment using the latest evidence-based therapy practices and cutting-edge modalities – all within an organization that’s invested in helping you constantly improve and grow your career! This could be the perfect choice to maximize your professional impact and opportunities. As one of our valued therapists, you’ll be delivering person-centered care to grateful and highly motivated patients, many of them seniors, helping them achieve therapy goals and a higher quality of life in their time of greatest need.
Position is open to new grad SLP looking for CFY opportunity, as well as to more senior level therapists. Prior experience working in sub-acute, skilled nursing, long term care settings preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited program with a degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Current state licensure or in the process of obtaining appropriate state licensure
- CPR Certification (requirement varies based on state/location)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required upon hire
- Excellent organizational skills to facilitate program development
- Strives to positively represent their discipline and the Company in the community
In addition to a wide variety of career opportunities, enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that can include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off Program called “Choice Time” that pools Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Employer-Issued Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Critical Care, and AD&D Coverage
- Flex Spending for Medical & Dependent Care
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Annual Continuing Education Allowance
- Access to Online CEU’s through the company University
- Continual Growth Opportunities & Up To $25,000 towards ongoing education
- Use of ACP Equipment
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Cell Phone Discount
- Vital Life Foundation Contribution for Non-Profit Volunteer Hours
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.