LOCATION: Burlington (MA)
Seeking experienced Sales & Marketing Liaison with proven, verifiable experience/performance in healthcare sales – specifically out of home health care and/or hospice. Enjoy an annual base salary of up to $100,000 + lucrative bonus (based on performance – meeting/exceeding quota)!
- Coverage area / territory #1: Amesbury, Haverhill, Reading, Woburn, Andover, Lawrence
- Coverage area / territory #2: Sterling, Acton, Westford, Burlington, Chelmsford, Lowell
The business development liaison is responsible for developing new referral sources, maintaining those relationships and consistently promoting our agency. The liaison is also responsible for implementing the sales/marketing plan that will meet or exceed the company’s overall business plan, census goals and financial objectives.
What Lands You This Role:
- High energy, go getter who will always represent the Company’s Hospice services in a highly professional manner…someone with a true hospice heart!
- Local market /industry knowledge with established referral sources and contacts to cultivate (hospice & home health) and has a strong ability to prospect effectively
- Proven, verifiable performance and able to talk specifics on your sales numbers
- Ability to use sales force software effectively to communicate and track your activity
- Stable work history, strong work ethic, and looking for a long term home
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.