LOCATION: Howard County (MD)
Great opportunity to join an industry-leading national provider of in-home health services providing a high quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. From home health and hospice care to long term acute care and community-based services, they are the preferred post-acute care partner of more than 60 leading hospitals and health systems, physicians, and families nationwide. As noted by independent analysts, the company consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of their locations rating 4 stars or more! With over 750 home health and hospice locations nationwide, the company is experiencing extreme growth and is looking for another member to join their team and help improve the well being of patients and families they serve!
Located in Howard County, this facility is seeking an Account Executive to execute the sales strategy to increase company market share through account development and educating the medical community on services provided by the company while operating within set budget.
- Achievement of monthly Personal Production Goals and MC admit budgets for assigned locations.
- Successfully executes a weekly, monthly, and quarterly strategy to increase market share through key account development including prospecting/diversification and call frequency/routing. Plans activity to maximize territory coverage of both existing and prospective accounts.
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of the referral community and clearly communicate the features and benefits of the Company. These include pre and post call planning, establishing rapport, effective questioning skills, proposing solutions, handling objections and closing.
- Works closely with the Executive Director/Clinical Director to drive a vision of growth by focusing every team member on the needs and expectations of the referral community and patients.
- Responsible for all sales administration duties including, but not limited to, Playmaker, CRM expense entry compliance, BOA with associated Policies and Procedures, payroll time sheets, Weekly 3LS meetings with strategic updates, PTO requests, paperwork (485/F2F) delivery or pick-up when needed, timely cell phone and e-mail correspondence.
- Responsible for being a good steward of the company’s financial resources by projecting a return on monies spent and managing to a Sales and Marketing expense budget.
- Knows the features and benefits of the services provided by the Company. Is able to articulate competitive advantages, specialty programs, and Medicare guidelines. Educates the medical community about the services of our organization through effective sales calls and in-services with the appropriate tools and literature.
- Must have 2+ to 5 years of successful home health or hospice sales experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.