LOCATION: Blaine County (ID)
Enjoy up to a $15,000 sign on bonus with this great opportunity to join Idaho’s largest employer and most awarded health system with hospital facilities located around central and southern Idaho with an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization. The hospital is a locally owned and operated, not-for-profit health system with a strong and talented medical staff of over 1800 physicians and advanced practice providers. The hospital is proud to deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and is looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence. If you’re looking for a place where you can grow in your personal life, in your career, and in your community, this may be just the place for you. Join a team where employee engagement is at an all-time high. Picture yourself here!
As a member of the Respiratory team, the Respiratory Therapist performs the following:
- Initiate assessment based on the patient’s presenting problems or needs and the physician’s medical diagnosis.
- Complete ongoing assessments according to policy and/or as determined by patient condition.
- Perform basic and advanced therapeutic interventions.
- Determine the impact of interventions on the patient’s condition and recognize the patient’s progress toward meeting desired outcomes.
- Document care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Involve patient, family and/or other significant individuals in care decisions and in learning self-care skills preparing for transfer to subsequent care environments.
- Coordinate care between other professional disciplines as needed for patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system.
- Share essential information, through documentation and oral communication, with healthcare team members and other customers common to the unit/area(s) of assignment.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to new and less experienced staff and students in health professions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Credentials by National Board of Respiratory Care
- Valid license to practice Respiratory Therapy in state of practice
- More than two years of relevant experience
- Current CPR
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.