LOCATION: Pittsburgh (PA)
Great opportunity to join the leading provider of a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. This is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization offering a supportive environment where teams have access to the most innovative technology and state-of-the-art facilities. Come and be a part of a winning team that treats you like family and be part of the excitement! Enjoy work/life balance, excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Take your career to the next level and be a part of the team thoroughly committed to clinical excellence and compassionate care, leading the nation in health care.
As RN/Unit Manager, this position’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the care management of a population of patients within an assigned area, unit or clinical function.
- Conduct the nursing process, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure
- Coordinates resource utilization, timely and appropriate care interventions, and interdisciplinary communication to enhance patient and family satisfaction, adherence to center’s clinical systems and regulatory compliance
- Currently licensed as RN in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- At least 1-3 years of nurse management experience gained in Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facilities required
- Local to the Pittsburgh area
- Stable work history
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.