LOCATION: Denver (CO)
Great opportunity to join the leading provider of short-term post-hospital services and long term care with a network of over 400 skilled nursing rehabilitation, memory care, assisted living, outpatient rehab, hospice and home health care locations. This is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization with over 50,000 employees nationwide. Come and be a part of a winning team that treats you like family and be part of the excitement! Enjoy work/life balance, an outstanding work environment with competitive compensation, an education assistance program, mileage reimbursement, unlimited opportunities to learn and grow, and a comprehensive benefits package. Take your career to the next level! Join qualified team players who enjoy their work and value adaptability, autonomy, flexibility and reliability as the key ingredients to success. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care. In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care.
As an Asst. Director of Nursing (ADON)/Unit Manager, this position’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the care management of a population of patients within an assigned area, unit or clinical function.
- Conduct the nursing process, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Coordinates resource utilization, timely and appropriate care interventions, and interdisciplinary communication to enhance patient and family satisfaction, adherence to center’s clinical systems and regulatory compliance
- Current RN license in the state of Colorado or compact nursing license required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- Two (2) years of experience as a Registered Nurse with at least one (1) year of nursing supervisory/management experience
- At least one (1) year of nursing experience within a Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing facility preferred
- Stable work history
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.