LOCATION: Lane County (OR)
Join a not-for-profit faith-based health system with a mission-driven environment committed to delivering compassionate care and exceptional medicine to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. Be a part of approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 physicians and providers, a comprehensive laboratory system, and ten medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. Enjoy a competitive compensation with a robust benefits package and a collaborative, mission-driven work environment dedicated to compassionate care and excellent medicine.
As Rehab Nurse, this position has the following Essential Functions:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care needs.
- Documents patient care in the healthcare record according to established standards.
- Directs and delegates care to other team members in accordance with their education, credentials, and demonstrated competence.
- Ensures own professional effectiveness through education and professional development.
- Participates in the development of and maintains established hospital policies, procedures and objectives, quality improvement, safety, environmental and infection prevention program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program preferred
- Specialty certification preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in an acute care facility OR successful completion of an approved training course/orientation and standard competencies within 6 months of hire
- Previous Rehab experience is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific principles of growth and development and life stages to meet each patient’s needs
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in the state in which nurse will be practicing
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) AHA certification required at date of hire
- See community specific document for each Unit/Department required credentials
- Demonstrated ability to promote positive interpersonal relationships and patient/family centered work environment
- Able to support and interpret medical center philosophy, policy and procedures
- Basic computer skills
Additional information will be provided to qualified candidates. This position is represented by a collective bargaining agreement.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.