LOCATION: Lane County (OR)
Located south of Portland, this state-of-the-art tertiary care medical center has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Cath Lab Manager to join a hospital team and oversee the day-to-day operational and clinical activities of the Cath Lab. This position reports to the Director of Cardiovascular Services and coordinates unit activities and supports staff in providing compassionate care and services to patients and families. Independent decision-making is expected in the execution of routine duties.
- Supervise staff and give technical direction, monitor and prioritize workflow.
- Manage the selection, training and development of staff.
- Assists in development and monitoring of budget. Performs needs assessment and makes recommendations for capital purchases.
- Ensure adequate staffing and effective utilization of resources.
- Assure services are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Establish effective relationships with physicians.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited State Board of Nursing or Cardiovascular Technology program required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a nurse or technologist in interventional cardiology/radiology, including two (2) years of supervisory experience
- Licensure/Certification/Registration to practice in trained clinical area as required by the State
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office applications
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or less.
- Work requires frequent exposure to minor cold, heat, poor ventilation or sharp instruments. Reasonably anticipated exposure to blood and body fluids once per month or more.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
Enjoy competitive compensation with a robust benefits package and a collaborative, mission-driven work environment! Work and live in Oregon’s third largest metro area boasting cultural amenities typical of much bigger cities, lots of outdoor activities, and a short drive to the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Cascade Mountain to the east, and Central Oregon’s playground.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.