LOCATION: Berks County (PA)
Enjoy up to a $10,000* sign on bonus with this great opportunity to come and be a part of a nationally recognized flagship institution and Level 1 Trauma Center Magnet designated 750+ bed tertiary independent medical center facility, with 20 bed inpatient pediatric unit, a level III NICU, and a future site of a University College of Medicine branch campus. Join a team that is committed to delivering the region’s highest quality care to the people of Berks and adjoining counties with its many specialties, a dedicated rehabilitation hospital and affiliated medical offices, leading-edge technology, and experienced medical professionals.
Work in a 30-bed unit specialized in intermediate care of medical, neurosurgical, and trauma patients located within the state-of-the-art HealthPlex. This unit offers a variety of clinical experiences and will be the location for our established ventilator patients. The nurse patient ratio is 1:3 and this unit has been the organizational leader in piloting video-monitoring.
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients’ independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Pennsylvania state RN license
- Must have more than one (1+) year of RN acute care hospital (neuro-trauma, IMU) experience
- BLS required
- Minimum of Associate’s degree
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more!
*For a limited time only — RN Sign-On Bonus: $10,000 total payout for new hires in select areas. To qualify, you must have at least 18 months of RN work experience. $3,000 payouts in 6, 12, and 18 months; $1,000 in first check. Must maintain FTE of 0.6 or higher in a Bonus eligible unit.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.