LOCATION: Maricopa County (AZ)
Enjoy up to a $15,000 sign on bonus* with this great opportunity to join a diverse team of dedicated nurses who work together in this 200+ bed acute care facility and teaching hospital with one goal : to provide quality, compassionate care for its patients and communities. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful connections and work alongside team members who are passionate about improving patients’ lives. Here, the hospital values employees’ growth and work hard to cultivate a nurturing work environment where you can develop your skills as a nursing professional. If this sounds like a great place to work, you’re right!
The Neuro ICU is a dedicated 7 bed ICU focused on delivering the highest quality, specialized care to patients with all types of neurosurgical and neurological injuries, including stroke, brain hemorrhage, aneurysms, tumors and other diseases involving the brain and spine. The Neuro care team is a multi-disciplinary one that strives to provide patient centered care at all times. The team includes intensivists, nurse practitioners, therapists and registered nurses who work closely with the Neurosurgeons and Neurologists of the Institute. Dedicated nursing leadership team to support education and clinical development.
*Training will be provided for tenured ICU nurses with a strong desire to learn Neuro ICU* (Will consider ICU or ED experience)
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school; BSN preferred
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona
- Prefer at least one (1) year of acute care experience in ICU or Neuro ICU
- CPR and ACLS required upon orientation completion
- ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion
- CCRN or CNRN preferred
- Effective interpersonal and proven ability to work collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with occasional periods of above average pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and a demonstrated patient-centered approach to care
- Strong aptitude for learning and earnestly change-ready
- Must have basic computer skills
In return for your talents, enjoy a host of exceptional benefits:
- Focused on-site neuro education
- Competitive hourly rates
- Differentials for night, weekend and charge shifts
- Specialty Certification Differential and Shift differentials
- RN Professional Clinical Ladder with 3 levels and financial rewards
- Education Assistance up to $5250.00 annually
- Onsite Employee Medical Clinic
- Bonus based on eligibility*
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.