LOCATION: Orange County (NJ)
The Home Health RN Patient Care Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of clinical services. Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team’s area in accordance with physician prescribed plan of care, and all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long range objectives of the agency
- Oversight of the eligibility of patients referred to home care services, planning for the services to be provided to patients and supervising their total home health care
- Implementing and maintaining administrative practices, agency philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with applicable state and federal regulations
- Motivation and retention of a qualified staff and assure the quality of services delivered.
- New Jersey Registered Nurse License
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; ADN or BSN
- 2+ years of Home Health Clinical Operations Management experience
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.