LOCATION: Cleveland County (NC)
Dialysis facility located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains is seeking an experienced Dialysis Nurse Manager to oversee the management of the dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing personnel in order to ensure a safe, efficient dialysis treatment for all patients.
- Coordinates home training and assures follow-up of patients on a monthly and prn basis.
- Oversees the review and evaluation of patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, Company’s CQI program and the individual clinic’s requirements
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, Company’s CQI program and the individual clinic’s requirements
- In collaboration with the Education Coordinator plans for and provides the training and assessments of patient care staff
- Coordinates the implementation of the Company, CQI and Risk Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker, Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and Technicians on any specific problem of patient care including selection of modality
- Actively encourages and helps maintain open and free communication between staff, administration, physicians and patients
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director, integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff education, research projects and unit expansions
- Coordinates with Medical Director the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian, and Technical staff
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the clinic’s policies and procedures and applicable laws
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; scheduling; appraising performance; in coordination with the Area Operations Director
- Active RN license
- More than one (1) year of dialysis or hemodialysis experience required
- Management experience required
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.