LOCATION: Clark County (NV)
An acute care and teaching hospital located in the heart of Clark County is seeking an experienced RN/Cardiac Cath Lab Manager with extensive knowledge of this specialty and has business development experience to join their team. The hospital has been providing high quality healthcare to residents of Southern Nevada since 1972, offering a comprehensive range of services, including advanced cardiology, neurology, surgery and more.
As Cardiac Cath Lab Manager, this position is responsible for the 24 hour management of the Cardiac Cath Lab unit assuring patient care meets the standard of care.
*We are looking for someone with the skillset to help with business development for the Cardiac Cath Lab.*
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in Cardiac Cath Lab
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of progressive and current management experience in Cardiac Cath Lab
- Business development experience
- Computer proficiency to include word processing, spreadsheet, and database
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care/service appropriate to the age of the patients served on the assigned unit/department
- Current RN license in the State of Nevada
- Current BCLS Certification, PALS Certification, and ACLS Certification are required
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.