LOCATION: Augusta-Richmond County (SC)
Great opportunity to join one of South Carolina’s top ranked hospitals by the Carolina Center for Medical Excellence for its treatment of heart attack, heart failure and pneumonia. With over 250 hospital beds, this acute care facility provides quality health care to the residents of Augusta-Richmond County and its surrounding communities with its emergency medical care, orthopedic surgeries, maternity, and behavioral health services.
The Director of Assessment & Referral has 24 hours a day, seven day a week responsibility for assessment, referral and admission activities and ensures prompt response to patient and referral needs, provides clinical supervision to staff, assures appropriateness of risk assessments, crisis interventions and referrals to level of care.
The Really Great Things You’ll Be Doing:
- Manages all aspects of the Assessment and Referral Department.
- Manages all aspects of the Utilization Review dept.
- Manages all aspects of the Reception Department.
- Assists Administrator in operational duties as assigned.
- Coordinates all aspects of patients entering the Assessment and Referral Department.
- Provides back-up call for Assessment, UR and Reception staff.
- Ensures documentation of charges.
- Liaison with referring and receiving community agencies.
- Ensures collection, review and incorporation of customer feedback to improve services.
- Interacts closely with the Director of Business Development.
- Provides back up for the Director of Business Development to ensure the completion of required reports.
- Data Input to include Med Series IV, Midas and manual spreadsheets as required.
- Marketing duties as assigned.
- On-call for administration required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Must have at least two (2) years of management experience
- Five (5) years of experience in mental health, behavioral health, psychology, nursing, or related field
- RN or Master’s degree in related field required
- Current South Carolina or compact RN license required or LISW/LPC license strongly preferred
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.