LOCATION: Richardson (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search for an experienced and dynamic RN with a hospice heart to join their wonderful team. As Hospice Director of Nursing (DON), this position will also assist with our Home Health Agency as an ADON (Assistant Director of Nursing). The Hospice DON/Home Health ADON will be responsible for implementing company policy and mission by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, meeting set standards and goals, and assuring the long term fiscal viability of the clinical program(s). The DCS is responsible for leading the local program(s): from staffing and hiring to budget monitoring & leadership. In addition, this position will:
- Oversee the management of all hospice clinical operations.
- Supervision, orientation, mentoring, developing and on-going evaluation of all patient care staff who are engaged in the delivery of care.
- Assures compliance with agency policies and procedures, state and federal laws, regulations and accreditation standards.
- Assist with talent acquisition to ensure adequate staffing is maintained
- Assist with quality assurance and performance improvement efforts
- Assist with annual branch budget and monitor expenditures.
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Graduate degree in Nursing
- Valid RN Texas license
- At least 3-5 years of Hospice/Home Health experience, along with a proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule is required
- At least one (1) year of Hospice/Hoe Health clinical management experience
- Understanding of the hospice & home health philosophy and appropriate patient care, State & Federal regulations
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records/EMR Software experience is a PLUS
Enjoy a highly competitive salary, outstanding leadership, and corporate support!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.