LOCATION: Davidson County (TN)
Great opportunity to join an industry-leading national provider of in-home health services providing a high quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. From home health and hospice care to long term acute care and community-based services, they are the preferred post-acute care partner of more than 60 leading hospitals and health systems, physicians, and families nationwide. As noted by independent analysts, the company consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of their locations rating 4 stars or more! With over 750 home health and hospice locations nationwide, the company is experiencing extreme growth and is looking for another member to join their team and help improve the well being of patients and families they serve! This unique opportunity may be your next rewarding career move!
Deliver exceptional at-home care, like only YOU can! As a valuable team of a people-first company – and that includes employees – your contribution will help the company in improving the quality of care for their patients. As an RN Executive Director, you can expect:
• Innovative technology
• Strong performance culture
• Personal and professional growth
• Stable, strong processes
• Collaborative, team-oriented support
• Endless quality and precision-focused resources
• Recognition and excellence rewards
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients and staff to progress each day as you:
- Oversee patient care services and day-to-day operational needs
- Continue to grow and expand pediatric private duty services
- Work in a culture that promotes quality and clinical compliance
- Participate in team efforts to achieve agency and company goals
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluations, coaching and training
- Analysis of financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Point of contact for all state surveys and regulatory agencies
- Must have more than one (1+) year of RN with Pediatric experience
- Must have more than one (1+) year of agency leadership experience
- RN license
- Associate’s degree
Receive competitive compensation and benefits including:
• Health benefits
• Matching 401(k)
• Paid time off + holidays
• Online continuing education
• Employee assistance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Referral program
• And much, much more!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.