LOCATION: Dallas (TX)
Excellent opportunity to join a national healthcare organization seeking a skilled leader to further grow and develop skilled and non-skilled home care services for their home care agency covering a 60 mile radius! It’s a people-first company, focused on improving the quality of patient care, delivering exceptional at-home care, like only You can! From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services across the country, the company delivers high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Seeking candidates with home care experience and management experience of a home care agency!
In your role as RN Executive Director, you can expect:
- Innovative technology
- Strong performance culture
- Personal and professional growth
- Stable, strong processes
- Collaborative, team-oriented support
- Endless quality and precision-focused resources
- Recognition and excellence rewards
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients and staff to progress each day as you:
- Oversee patient care services and day-to-day operational needs
- Continue to grow and expand pediatric private duty services
- Work in a culture that promotes quality and clinical compliance
- Participate in team efforts to achieve agency and company goals
- Responsible for hiring, performance evaluations, coaching and training
- Analysis of financial metrics and key performance indicators
- Point of contact for all state surveys and regulatory agencies
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Current Texas RN license
- 3-5 years of relevant, supervisory, clinical management experience
- Skilled and non-skilled home care experience
- Minimum of Associate’s degree
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Health benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off + holidays
- Online continuing education
- Employee assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral program
- And much, much more!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.