LOCATION: North Baltimore County (MD)
As the clinical leader for this skilled nursing facility, the RN/Director of Nursing (DON) position leads the clinical team to ensure that patients achieve their highest level of function and highest quality of life. The DON works in concert with the Administrator and directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and Company standards, guidelines and regulations. In absence of the Administrator, assumes the responsibility for center operations. The DON conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
- Active RN license in Maryland required
- Minimum of Associate’s degree; BSN degree preferred
- Must have five (5) years of current or recent nursing experience in Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing Home
- At least three (3) years of experience as a Director of Nursing within a Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility preferred
- At least two (2) years of nursing supervisory experience required
- Experience in a fast paced, 100+bed skilled nursing facility with a high number of admissions/discharges daily preferred
- Stable work history
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.