LOCATION: Los Angeles County (CA)
Excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing mental health care company dedicated to making a difference with patients, community, and its employees, offering an array of mental health services to adults with serious mental illness. Partnering with public sector entities and behavioral health organizations, this company has over 130 programs and over 4,000 employees across the country. And the company continues to expand. Come and be a part of a team empowering thousands of individuals everyday in their journeys of recovery.
In one of their subsidiary locations, this Gero-Psychiatric center with over 130 beds, serving adults 65 and older is seeking an experienced Behavioral Health RN Director to join their team. This facility has been recognized by The Bay Area Business Times as the 9th Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for 2020 and has made the list 18 times.
The Director of Nursing (DON) is responsible for activities and functions related to the administration of member care systems and member care in nursing areas and departments.
- Four (4) years of nursing experience
- Two (2) years of experience in psychiatric nursing
- Two (2) years in a supervisory capacity
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing or a related field
- Two (2) years of experience and one (1) year in a supervisory capacity
- Current valid licensure as an RN in the state of operation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be CPR, Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI), and First Aid certified on date of employment or within 60 days of employment and maintain current certification throughout employment
- An MSN degree and administrative experience in long term care
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.