LOCATION: Fort Worth (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search for an experienced Hospice Director of Clinical Services for this outstanding opportunity with an exceptional organization providing caring and compassionate hospice services. The Director of Clinical Services (DCS) is responsible for the overall direction of hospice clinical services. The DCS establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality and contribute to the total company mission and values.
- Coordinates and oversees all direct and indirect patient services provided by clinical staff.
- Assists the Executive Director/Administrator in the preparation and administration of the agency’s budget. Interprets operational indicators to detect census changes and increases or decreases in volume that could impact staffing levels, revenues or expenses.
- Partner with Executive Director/Administrator to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs.
- Assists in the development of agency goals. Develops, recommends, and administers company policies and procedures.
- In the absence of the Executive Director/Administrator, the DCS will become the acting Executive Director/Administrator and will be vested with authority to act in behalf of the Executive Director/Administrator.
- Follows all Medicare, Medicaid and HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Always abides by all state/federal regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
- Graduate of an accredited associate or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- State licensed RN; 7-10 years of nursing experience
- Previous experience in hospice/home care setting and with five (5) years of management or supervisory experience. Prior Executive Director experience a plus
- Strong QA/PI, Compliance experience
- Strong Hospice EMR preferred
- Experience with planning, budgets, census/staffing ratio, KPI
- Proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice
- Adaptable, solutions oriented, and able to handle rapid pace
- Strong work ethic
- Partners with people, team building, mentor/coach, good trainer
Enjoy a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits package that include medical/dental/vision insurance, Life & AD&D insurance, 401k, generous PTO (accruing 1st day of employment), paid holidays, and much more!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.