LOCATION: Dallas (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search to fill their RN/Director of Hospice Clinical Services position and join an exceptional organization providing caring and compassionate hospice services. This outstanding opportunity offers a highly competitive base salary and bonus incentives.
As Director of Clinical Services (DCS), this position directs and manages the interdisciplinary teams in meeting the needs of the hospice patient and family in a manner consistent with the guidelines and policies of the company. The DCS communicates patient information to the business office and promotes a positive working relationship with the family, physician, and other agencies. The DCS serves as agency’s alternate Administrator, responsible for carrying out administrative and management functions and oversight in the absence of the Executive Director/Administrator.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Registered Nurse licensed in state of employment
- Understanding and acceptance of hospice philosophy
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Healthcare Management – Hospice setting required
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in insurance and Medicare/Medicaid billing and reimbursement preferred
- Possess strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must be of high integrity including maintenance of confidential information including all personnel and patient records
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include some evenings and weekends
- Has a valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
- Ability to meet physical job requirements as specified below
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.