LOCATION: Monmouth County (NJ)
An outpatient dialysis facility is seeking an experienced Dialysis Nurse to join their team of nurses who make a different in their patients’ lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of life. As Dialysis RN, this position provides specialized nursing care in our in-center hemodialysis unit. The Dialysis RN works in collaboration with all clinic team members to ensure every patient receives the safest care with the highest quality outcomes.
*Day and evening shift options available. On-Call required.*
- Performs hemodialysis treatments in accordance with approved facility policies and procedures.
- Prior to initiation of dialysis, ensures dialysis machine, its alarms, and all products used during treatment are prepped and meet Company’s quality standards.
- Monitors the patient during dialysis, assessing any emergent changes in the patient’s condition and communicating any issues to the physician as well as the patient’s family.
- Administers and charts all prescribed pre, intra and post dialysis medications.
- Follows CDC/CMS regulations with strict reinforcement of infection control.
- Participates in patient care conferences, medical rounds and chart reviews as assigned.
- Documents patient education to ensure compliance with local ESRD Network, CMS, and Company requirements.
- Interacts with local hospitals as a liaison to facilitate continuity of care.
- Assists in teaching and training new staff members as directed by the Nurse Manager.
- Collaborates with all staff members and renal team members to maintain medication inventory
- Ensures the dialysis machines are functioning properly and maintains an adequate stocking of unit supplies.
- Active RN license
- More than one (1+) year of Dialysis experience required
- Minimum of Associate’s degree
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.