LOCATION: Atlanta (GA)
Enjoy up to a $20,000 sign on bonus and some relocation assistance with this exciting full time days (with CALLS) opportunity!
The Really Great Things You’ll Be Doing:
- Under the supervision of the Director/Manager or other designee, the CVOR Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating a plan of patient care in response to identified needs.
- Demonstrates advanced clinical expertise in circulating and scrubbing various types of cardiovascular surgical procedures. The CVOR RN will also scrub and circulate major complex surgical procedures, such as general, ortho, neuro, spine, cardiothoracic, etc.
- Directs and/or provides patient care which may include administering medication, performing procedures and monitoring patient status in accordance with approved nursing practice.
- Assists the health care provider with examinations, procedures, prescription refills and other processes related to direct patient care.
- Communicates in an active, positive and effective manner to all health care team members and reports pertinent patient care and family data in a comprehensive and unbiased manner.
- Maintains medical records requiring appropriate and timely recording of patient information.
- Delivers patient care utilizing guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment.
- Develops and implements an education plan in collaboration with patient and family.
- Maintains required skills and competencies and participates in educational programs, staff meetings and in-services such as CPR as required.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Associates of Nursing or Nursing Degree required; Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred. Master’s Degree a plus
- Minimum of one (1) year of CVOR or OR experience required; prefer two (2) years of previous CVOR experience
- Solid experience scrubbing and circulating heart and chest cases as well as general cases highly desired
- Georgia or compact RN license required
- BLS and ACLS required
- CNOR highly desired
- Must be able to utilize independent decision-making skills in a wide variety of situations
- Requires a high degree of accuracy in the performance of varied responsibilities
- Personal computer skills required
- Must be self-motivated to complete work in a timely manner to meet deadlines
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.