LOCATION: Philadelphia (PA)
Great opportunity to join a community healthcare provider, a 148-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, diagnostic and treatment services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery, cardiology, gynecology, oncology, and orthopedics, primary care practices, two Women’s Centers and an off-site physical therapy center. With over 300 physicians and healthcare professionals working together to provide a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community, this university-affiliated teaching hospital is dedicated to innovation and excellence. Seeking an experienced Clinical Coordinator Nurse to join their amazing team that believes in the power of people to create great care!
The RN Clinical Coordinator shall be responsible for planning, supervising and evaluating the nursing care of essential functions of patients and for correlating the nursing process, the medical plan and policies. Under general supervision, renders professional nursing care of patients of all ages through the use of the Nursing process and the promotion, maintenance and teaching of health. Supervises the provision of nursing care/services rendered to patients by RN, Nursing Assistants, Unit Support Coordinator and ancillary personnel, assigning and reviewing work. Assists Nursing Unit Director in areas delegated.
- Assist in daily department operational needs of the unit including bed flow and throughput, patient safety rounding, collaboration with multidisciplinary team for discharge planning and clinical support
- Demonstrates and promotes fiscal responsibility
- Assist with coaching employees to maintain high level of safety and performance standards
- Provides input into performance evaluation
- Monitors quality metrics and facilitates performance improvement activities by reviewing documentation and coaching staff appropriately
- Rotates to evening shift to provide oversight
- More than two (2+) years of leadership experience – supervisor or clinical coordinator
- Minimum of Associate’s Degree
- PA RN license
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.