LOCATION: Maricopa County (AZ)
Enjoy up to a $15,000 sign on bonus* with this great opportunity to join a diverse team of dedicated nurses who work together in this 200+ bed acute care facility and teaching hospital with one goal : to provide quality, compassionate care for its patients and communities. You will have the opportunity to create meaningful connections and work alongside team members who are passionate about improving patients’ lives. Here, the hospital values employees’ growth and work hard to cultivate a nurturing work environment where you can develop your skills as a nursing professional. If this sounds like a great place to work, you’re right!
The Cath Lab RN provides professional nursing care within an assigned unit. Coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Position renders individualized, age specific and direct bedside nursing care based on the nursing process and patient needs. Acts as a supervisor by assessing, planning, delegating and utilizing independent judgement in directing other healthcare employees for the provision of patient care. Systematically evaluates the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice to identify patient goals. Participates in hourly rounding. Observes safety guide lines and safe work practices. May at times be asked to be in charge for a shift(s). Supervises other members of Healthcare team.
Special skills: Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work with team members required. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with occasional periods of above average pressure. Excellent customer service skills. Must have basic computer skills.
- CALL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Experience in Cath Lab/ ICU or ED
- Must live within 45 minutes of campus for CALL BACK
- 12 days of call a month
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school. License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona. BSN Preferred.
- CPR required
- ACLS as applicable by Facility/Department. ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion
- Prefer two (2) years of acute care experience in Certification in specialty area of practice in Cardiac Catheterization, ICU or ED experience
In return for your talents we offer a host of exceptional benefits, including:
- RN Professional Clinical Ladder with 3 levels and corresponding financial rewards
- Specialty Certification Differential
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Tuition Assistance of up to $5,250.00
- 401(K) with company match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Competitive Market Hourly Rates
- Night and Weekend Differential pay
- Excellent Medical and Dental Benefit
- Onsite Medical Clinic
- *Bonus based on eligibility
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.