LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Enjoy up to $10,000 sign on bonus!
The RN Case Manager is responsible for systematic collection and review of patient activities related to appropriateness of level of care, timely and appropriate length of stay and services rendered, and identification of patient needs related to care after discharge in a way that improves quality and afford ability of health care. The RN Case Manager interacts with physicians, staff, patient/family and outside agencies and be knowledgeable of community resources and alternate care facilities.
M-F 8:00am to 4:30 pm
Sat, Sun, Mon and Tues 8:00 am to 6:00pm (10 hour shift)
- Hospital based Case Management experience with heavy emphasis on discharge planning and utilization review in the past 3 years
- Minimum of six (6) months nursing experience within the past 3 years
- Graduate from an Accredited school of Professional Nursing (BSN, MSN preferred)
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Georgia and in good standing at start of hire date
- Registered Nurse with 2-4 years of clinical experience
- Ability to communicate effectively, read and comprehend complex clinical and financial data; organize, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Utilizes computer keyboard extensively to obtain and transmit patient financial, medical and psychosocial information of a confidential nature
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of hospital personnel, physicians, patients/family members and representatives of outside agencies
- Working knowledge of Case Management philosophy/process/role, needs assessment, principles of utilization review/quality assurance, discharge planning, and reimbursement structures
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.