LOCATION: Fort Worth (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search for a dynamic RN with either hospice or home health experience to join either the hospice or home health team. Yes, care teams are available that cover hospice and care teams that cover home health….you pick! Enjoy great benefits, highly competitive salaries, outstanding leadership, and corporate support.
Available positions in Dallas/Fort Worth metro area: Dallas, Denton, Collin, & Tarrant Counties
As RN/Case Manager, this position will:
- Provide skilled nurse visits to hospice patients in their place of residence
- Provide coordination of care between Interdisciplinary team, patients, and families
- Assist with on call
- Perform and coordinate field and tele-med visits as needed by regulation and necessary by the patient
- Educate the patient and family/caregiver about hospice services to comply with the plan of care per diagnosis
- Train and educate patient, family/caregivers and staff on appropriate usage of medications, DME, and supplies
- Complete patient admissions, as needed
- Complete all Plan of Care and IDT paperwork to maintain compliance
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Graduate Degree in Nursing
- Valid RN License in the state
- At least one (1) year of Hospice or Home Health experience (required)
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records/EMR software experience is a PLUS!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.