LOCATION: Atlantic County (NJ)
We are assisting a client in their search for an experienced RN/Home Health Case Manager to join their team in their facility near Atlantic City. The primary functions of the RN/Case Manager are to administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence, coordinate care with the interdisciplinary team, patient/family and referring agency; and assumes the responsibility for coordination of care.
- Case manages and provides clinical directions to the interdisciplinary team, physician and family
- Implement, develop and document the plan of care
- Provide care utilizing infection control measures that protect both the staff and the patient (OSHA)
- Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social, and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations.
- Assure continuity of qualify patient care delivered with appropriate documentation
- Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party payor
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency
- Promote agency philosophy and administrative policies
- Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call service to patients/families as assigned
- Supervises and provide direction to the home health aide and the LVN
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Current State license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certification
- Two (2) years’ experience as Registered Nurse in a clinical care setting, home health preferred
- Reliable transportation with a valid Driver’s License and Auto Liability Insurance
- Nursing skills as defined as generally accepted standards of practice.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Hepatitis consent/declination
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.