LOCATION: Berks County (PA)
Join a fast growing Outpatient Therapy Team where a team of experienced and personable staff members work together in advancing health and transforming lives. Patients know that their care is the team’s number one priority in this warm and positive environment. There are many opportunities to grow professionally through the hospital’s Career Advancement Program.
The Physical Therapist will provide highly skilled therapy services including evaluate, manage, and treat patients with lymphedema, in addition to adult patients with various musculoskeletal and neurological conditions in an outpatient clinic. This position offers incentive for a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Evaluates, plans and implements treatment programs for referred patients according to accepted principles and practices of physical therapy
- This is for the outpatient clinic
- It’s a 40 hour work week varied between 8am-7pm and two(2) evenings until 7pm
- No weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy (required); Masters or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy (preferred)
- Must have a Pennsylvania Physical Therapy License
- Specialty Certifications: Certified Lymphedema Specialist (CLT)
- Must have 2+ years of experience within specialty such as Lymphedema
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.