LOCATION: Savannah metro (GA)
Looking for your next career opportunity as an experienced Physical Therapist? This may be an ideal match with your career goals. Located a few miles from Savannah, this healthcare facility is seeking an experienced Physical Therapist to join their team.
As a Physical Therapist Clinical Coordinator, this position will assess and plan treatment programs for patients relevant to physical dysfunction and implement by direct or delegated care as ordered by the physician. Serve as a professional care provider, educator, consultant, and coordinator.
The Really Great Things You’ll Be Doing:
1. Performs comprehensive patient evaluations, sets appropriate patient goals and develops effective treatment plans.
2. Implements safe, functionally relevant, and effective treatment interventions.
3. Completes all patient documentation and enters charges for services provided.
4. Supervises the clinical aspects of care delegated to technical and supportive personnel.
5. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication, ability to deal with difficult situations, etc.)
6. Works efficiently and effectively to achieve Department standard for productivity.
7. Participate in individual and staff development and expansion of services.
8. Follows all safety rules on the job.
9. Perform other job duties as assigned.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience (will consider a new grad who has demonstrated exceptional skills and experience during student clinical affiliation).
- Current licensure with the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Current CPR Certification
- OCS or Manual certification required
Enjoy a competitive base pay with an excellent benefits package! Apply today!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.