LOCATION: Savannah suburb (GA)
New grads with demonstrated exceptional skills and experience during student clinical affiliations will be considered for this great opportunity. As Physical Therapist, this position will assess and plan treatment programs for patients relevant to physical dysfunction and implement by direct or delegated care as ordered by the physician. Serve as a professional care provider, educator, consultant, and coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs comprehensive patient evaluations, sets appropriate patient goals and develops effective treatment plans.
2. Implements safe, functionally relevant, and effective treatment interventions.
3. Completes all patient documentation and enters charges for services provided.
4. Supervises the clinical aspects of care delegated to technical and supportive personnel.
5. Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills (written and verbal communication, ability to deal with difficult situations, etc.).
6. Works efficiently and effectively to achieve Department standard for productivity.
7. Participate in individual and staff development and expansion of services.
8. Follows all safety rules on the job.
9. Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Physical Therapy
- Have a minimum of one (1)year experience but would consider a new grad who has demonstrated exceptional skills and experience during student clinical affiliations
- Current licensure with the State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Current CPR Certification
Enjoy a competitive pay and an excellent benefits package, in addition to lots of career advancement opportunities!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.