LOCATION: San Francisco Bay Area (CA)
Exciting opportunity to join a Medical Center ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of “America’s Best Hospitals” and where the spirit of teamwork and mutual respect empowers its team members to deliver care to patients with a higher level of acuity. Here you will discover learning experiences and develop your skills every day and enjoy benefits and rewards that will last a lifetime!
As Pediatric Pharmacist, under supervision, will actively provide pharmaceutical care within the context of a health care team and medical care plan. Will have on-going responsibility for monitoring and evaluating patients for appropriate therapeutic outcomes; reviewing individual patients’ records to ensure that drug therapy is appropriate; developing pharmaceutical care plans; disseminating drug information to health care professionals; participating in patient care conferences; and participating in the design and completion of patient drug use reviews, audits and other drug related studies and projects. (Additional information will be provided to qualified candidates who submit a resume.)
- Maintain exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with patients, pharmacists and other healthcare personnel and administrators.
- Flexible; able to cope with rapid change; comfortable with an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain effective organizational, management and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and evaluate programs in a timely fashion.
- Ability to effectively participate in and develop a team.
- Demonstrated clinical pharmacy skills and knowledge.
1) Experience in a hospital setting, may include one (1) year residency in hospital or clinical pharmacy practice and/or one (1) year supervisory, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
1) Prefer candidates with PharmD degree.
2) Prefer candidates with completion of an ASHP- accredited Pediatric residency and/or fellowship in an acute care hospital setting or academic medical center
1) Current pharmacist license to practice pharmacy in the State of California. Must be in good standing with the California State Board of Pharmacy.
2) Current Certification for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.