LOCATION: Hidalgo County (TX)
Come and be a part of a healthcare network, one of the nation’s largest and most respected hospital companies with more than 81,000 employees, and through its subsidiaries operates more than 320 acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, and ambulatory centers nationwide and abroad. Steadily growing from a startup to an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation with an annual revenue nearing $10 billion, the Company has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. The Company believes that diversity and inclusion among their teammates is critical to the Company’s success!
One of its subsidiaries located in Hidalgo County (TX) is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Clinical Manager to join their team. This position is responsible for demonstrating an expertise in a particular clinical pharmacy service line or specialty and is able to focus and serve as a resource in the provision of pharmaceutical care to patients within that specialty. Position also clinically or operationally supervises Pharmacy Technicians and Pharmacists.
- Minimum of two (2) completed residencies and/or fellowship or three (3) years of experience as Clinical Specialist
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations governing pharmacy services
- Proficient in the use and application of new medications and technology
- Effective verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to effectively participate on an interdisciplinary team or committee
- Knowledge of pathophysiology, interpretation of diagnostic criteria, pharmacokinetics and pharmacotherapeutics.
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and pharmacy information systems, required.
- Leadership skills and supervisory skills
- Must demonstrate commitment and adherence to the Company’s Compliance Program and Code of Conduct through compliance with all policies and procedures, the Code of Conduct, attendance at required training and immediately reporting suspected compliance issue(s) to the Compliance Officer.
- BS or Pharm.D. from a School of Pharmacy
- Current license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy
- Completion of a general 1-year pharmacy residency, specialty residency, and/or fellowship or at least 3 years of pharmacy experience is strongly preferred
- Certification by the Board of Pharmaceutical Specialties or completion of an Antimicrobial Stewardship certificate training program is strongly preferred
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.