LOCATION: Jackson County (OR)
Hospital facility in Jackson County in picturesque Oregon has a full time opportunity for an experienced Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant to work clinical support, 1st call, and surgical assist. Work with two board certified Orthopedic surgeons and excellent support staff!
What Lands You This Role:
- Possess a strong understanding of Orthopedic Surgical Medicine
- Orthopedic training is preferred but not required
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience with Ortho Surgery with Spine experience as well
- Current unrestricted PA license.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified from American Heart Association.
- Must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges;.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Provider shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.