LOCATION: northwest of Springfield (IL)
Great opportunity to join a leading provider of short-term post-hospital and long-term care and the largest U.S. provider of skilled nursing care and one of 10 largest providers of home care. The company’s nearly 60,000 employees provide high-quality care for patients and residents through a network of more than 500 skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers, assisted living facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and hospice and home care agencies. Come join a winning team that treats you like family and be part of the excitement! With an outstanding work environment with competitive compensation, an education assistance program, mileage reimbursement, unlimited opportunities to learn and grow, and a comprehensive benefits package, our client is searching for qualified Team Players who enjoy their work and value adaptability, autonomy, flexibility and reliability as the key ingredients to success.
Seeking an Occupational Therapist who is looking for a rewarding career and is passionate about ensuring that patients and residents receive the care and support services they need and deserve. The Occupational Therapist plans and administers prescribed occupational therapy treatment program for patients to facilitate rehabilitation following illness, disease, or injury.
Enjoy outstanding benefits:
– Outcomes comparable to and often exceeding those of acute care and rehab hospitals in a more cost-effective setting
– State-of-the-art equipment and clean and spacious rehab gyms
– Professional growth and opportunities for advancement
– Flexible scheduling available at select locations
– Mentorship and growth opportunities
– Competitive wages
– Free on-Line CEU Program for full-time/part-time employees (PRN discounted) in addition to in-house CEU’s provided
– Comprehensive benefits package
– Eligible at 30+ hours/week
– Benefits start 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment
– PTO, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability and Life Insurance
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or a foreign degree equivalent as accepted by US Citizenship and Immigration Services or a Bachelor’s Degree or foreign degree equivalent plus five (5) years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience.
- Prior experience in Occupational Therapy preferred, but not necessary.
- Less than one (1) year experience preferred
- Currently licensed or registered as an occupational therapist by the state in which practicing, unless that State does not license occupational therapists or otherwise regulate the practice of occupational therapy.
- Is eligible to take or has successfully completed the NBCOT entry-level certification examination for occupational therapists.
- Physical Demands: Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds. Walking, standing, bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods. Full use of gross and fine motor skills of the upper and lower extremities.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.