LOCATION: El Dorado County (CA)
A global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue providing communications, technology, data, and analytics is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their dynamic Corporate Medical team. The company is growing and the Nurse Practitioner will share in the medical team’s common goal of disease prevention, health maintenance, and safety in the workplace for all associates. Wellness is the company’s real passion and this is a fantastic opportunity to ensure that wellness stays at the forefront and remains a focus for the company!
As the Nurse Practitioner, you will aid in running the programs in incentivizing for utilizing our services and living a healthier lifestyle. Are looking for a growing and dynamic firm where you can make an immediate impact? If so, we urge you to read below.
- Providing clinical care and counseling with an emphasis on risk factor modification, health assessment and disease prevention. The clinical services are provided with high focus on protection of our associates’ right to privacy and protection of confidential information.
- Evaluating, diagnosing and treating illnesses and injuries. Using your better judgement, you will make appropriate medical referrals when necessary.
- Performing medical testing such as EKGs, phlebotomy, pulmonary function testing, audiometry, and body fat analysis. Maintaining the laboratory and perform CLIA-waived testing. Providing ergonomic evaluations.
- Coordinating and promoting various medical programs such as flu vaccinations, health screenings and lunch and learns. Actively participating in Safety Meetings and quarterly Wellness Committee meetings.
- Promoting all our company’s medical resources as appropriate, including referrals to the disease and lifestyle management programs and EAP referrals.
- Using the electronic medical record for accurate and timely documentation of all patient encounters.
- Current valid Nurse Practitioner license to practice in California
- Current DEA certificate
- CPR/AED certification or working towards certification
- Minimum of five (5) years clinical experience or equivalent experience
- Occupational Health NP experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Basic computer skills
You’ll receive an excellent benefits package which starts as of date of hire, including comprehensive health & wellness benefits, company paid life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and much more. You’ll enjoy a generous paid time off program including vacation, sick time, personal & company holidays, and time off with pay for volunteer-related activities. And you’ll be joining a company that’s been named by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, achieving #1 ranking in the Financial Data Services category in 2019. The company values diversity and inclusion and has won several global diversity/inclusion awards, including Best Place to Work for LGBT Equality, Bronze Award in the Opportunity Now Benchmark and the Women’s Forum of New York, among others.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.