LOCATION: Josephine County (OR)
Hospital facility in Josephine County in picturesque Oregon has a full time opportunity for an experienced Nurse Practitioner to work both 12 and 9 hour shifts, with varying schedule.
Great Things You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide professional nursing care within the Emergency Department.
- Coordinate care planning with other disciplines.
- Provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care.
- Determine priorities of care based on physical and psychosocial needs of patients, as well as factors influencing patient flow through the system.
- Communicate with ED physicians regarding changes in patient’s status, symptomatology, and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
What Lands You This Role:
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) licensed by the Oregon State Board of Nursing (OSBN).
- Must obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges – this includes but is not limited to, holding position-specific certifications/ memberships as determined by the team (i.e. ACLS, BLS, PALS, etc.).
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Nurse Practitioners shall meet all qualifications to participate in hospital’s programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an Emergency Room environment working as a Nurse Practitioner.
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.