LOCATION: Fort Worth (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search for dynamic LVNs with either hospice or home health experience to join either their hospice or home health team. Yes, they have care teams that cover hospice and care teams that cover home health….you pick!
Need LVNs in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area: Dallas, Denton, Collin, and Tarrant Counties
- The LVN will provide compassionate nursing care and education to our patients and families under the supervision of the assigned RN Case Managers, and at times support the clinical team from the office.
- Complete appropriate documentation in timely manner
- Assist in auditing/compliance functions
- Assist with monitoring and ordering patient care supplies
- Inform the physician of changes in the patient’s condition and needs, after consulting with a Registered Nurse
- Communicate with medical professionals, hospice team and related staff
- Report necessary matters to the attention of the Clinical Manager on duty
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- Graduate of a Vocational Nursing Program
- Valid LVN license in the state
- LVN, with a minimum of three (3) years’ clinical care setting experience is required
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in Hospice or Home Care, along with a proven ability to manage a fast-paced, independent work schedule
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hospice and/or Home Health Electronic Medical Records / EMR Software Experience is a PLUS!
Enjoy great benefits, competitive salary, outstanding leadership, and corporate support! In addition, benefits include mileage reimbursement, expense reimbursement, paid holidays and generous PTO program!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.