LOCATION: McPherson County (KS)
A small non-profit hospital is seeking an experienced Medical Technologist to join their team and work a night shift rotation with 7 on/7 off schedule.
Schedule: Wednesday – Saturday (8pm to 6:30am)
Sunday – Tuesday (6pm to 6:30 am)
As Medical Technologist, this position performs medical laboratory testing on specimens obtained from patients to assist physicians and other medical personnel in diagnosis and treatment for patients.
- Bachelors degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science or Associates in Medical Laboratory Technician
- Computer, phlebotomy, and clinical laboratory instrumentation experience
- ASCP or AMT Certified
- Blood Bank experience
- Experience in Hospital setting preferred
- Must be comfortable with fast paced environment and be able to multitask
- Demonstrates care, compassion and pride in performing tasks and producing quality results
- Exercise independent judgment and can work under minimal supervision
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.