LOCATION: Richmond County (GA)
Great opportunity to join the leading provider of a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. This is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization offering a supportive environment where teams have access to the most innovative technology and state-of-the-art facilities. Come and be a part of a winning team that treats you like family and be part of the excitement! Enjoy work/life balance, excellent training, industry-leading benefits, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Take your career to the next level and be a part of the team thoroughly committed to clinical excellence and compassionate care, leading the nation in health care.
As an experienced Hospice Administrator, this position is responsible for the overall management of the Hospice agency. Through management of policies and procedures, budgeting, and referral follow-up the Administrator is responsible for the effective and efficient use of all resources. Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversight and management of all business related activity for the Hospice facility to achieve the company’s vision and supporting strategies
- Assures that the company image as an ethical and high quality provider of health services is maintained
- Lead and motivate team to meet the diverse needs of those we care for
- Balance multiple priorities to achieve our vision
- Ensure company standard as high-quality provider through implementation and monitoring of quality systems and processes
- Must have two or more (2+) years of recent Hospice leadership experience, as an Administrator or Executive Director, with strong experience in Hospice Operations, Business Development, and Clinical
- Bachelor’s degree
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.