LOCATION: Smith County (TX)
We are assisting a client in their search for an experienced Hospice Executive Director (ED) to lead their facility located in East Texas. The Hospice ED will implement company policy and mission by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, meeting set standards and goals, and assuring the long term fiscal viability of the program(s). Will be responsible for leading the local program(s): from staffing and hiring to budgets, leadership and marketing oversight. As Hospice ED, this position will:
- Oversee the general management of the hospice business & clinical operations
- Develop annual branch budget and monitor expenditures
- Analyze gross profit factors, market conditions, business volume/mix, competition and operational costs
- Ensure continued branch growth by expanding new and existing client base
- Partner with recruiter to attract and hire branch staff and clinicians
- Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries and assess patient needs
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent
- Minimum of eight (8) years healthcare administration experience
- Minimum of three (3) years in hospice operations management
- Prior experience with budgetary responsibilities, including budget development and monitoring
- Broad knowledge of federal and state regulations/administration
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness skills
- Local Market experience is a PLUS!
Full job description and details will be provided to qualified candidates who apply.
Enjoy great benefits that include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance and more.
- Over 20+ Paid Days Off Per year consisting of PTO, sick time, birthday, and Holidays
- 401(k): FULLY and IMMEDIATELY vested with company match (up to 4%)
- And more!
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.