LOCATION: Abilene (TX)
Seeking an experienced Home Health Account Executive to join a team of caregivers who strive to help patients recover safely and independently in the environment they feel most comfortable in their home. Caregivers work with the patient’s physician and provide care planned specifically for the patient’s needs, designed to help them take control of their treatment, prevent future declines in their health and improve their safety at home. Clinicians visit the patient’s home to deliver customized, physician-prescribed care after a hospital stay, illness, or injury to help them rehabilitate and achieve an optimal level of independence or to proactively manage chronic conditions to help prevent avoidable hospitalizations.
The Account Executive serves as the liaison between the Agency and the community regarding the community and customer needs. Will develop and promote home health programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care and maximizing human, financial and equipment resources.
- Maintain and establish a public relations program and positive relationships with physicians, hospital personnel and the community to ensure open lines of communication to facilitate and improve care.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the staff of the Agency to ensure the needs of the community and health care staff are met.
- Collaboratively develops new programs, policies or processes to meet the needs or improve upon care.
- Provide effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals.
This description is a general statement of required essential functions performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
- Account Executive – One (1) year of marketing experience in home health preferred
- Sr. Account Executive – Two years marketing experience in home health preferred
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Medical Director
- Shall be able to read, write and comprehend English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current driver’s license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver’s license before it expires in order to continue employment
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance
- Sitting, standing, and walking required
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm and courteous manner at all times
- Requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and Agency needs
- Ability to travel.
- Works under a variety of conditions in facilities and offices
- Ability to travel locally
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Some exposure to unpleasant weather
- Ability to operate telephone, fax machine, copy machine, computer, printer and calculator
The above statements reflect the general duties considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job as identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
For consideration, please send us your CV/resume in MS Word format only. If there is a viable match, one of our consultants will contact you within 24-48 hours.
To ensure that our response to your application reaches your INBOX (not your “junk or spam folder”), please add our email address, jobs@VeritasConsultingLLC.com, to your “Safe Senders” list or to your Address Book.
Not the right job or location for you? Still contact us. We have access to hundreds of jobs across the country, many of which are not available on job boards. We welcome the opportunity to represent your talent.